Rachel Ropp, the acupuncturist, is thrilled that Aspen Wellness is able to offer acupuncture again. We will however be making a number of changes for the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
Changes are as follows:
- We will no longer be accepting walk-ins. Regular appointments can be made Monday – Friday between 9 and 5. Special arrangements can be made if appointments are needed on a weekend or during the evening. Please call 466-5887 to schedule.
- The majority of patients will now be seen in our massage room. The exhaust fan will run continuously in the room for air circulation. (It is not loud and sounds like a white noise machine.) The room will be sanitized after each patient with surfaces disinfected and linens changed.
- In the massage room, patients will have the option of receiving their treatment on a massage table (face up or face down) or in a reclining chair.
- Your acupuncturist will be wearing a mask.
- We will ask all patients to enter our clinic wearing a mask per New Mexico State Guidelines.
- The receptionist will take your temperature before your acupuncture treatment. (Your acupuncturist’s temperature will also be taken daily.)
- Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath. If you have been traveling or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, please call to cancel your appointment. (You can get a test for Corona virus at Aspen Medical Center next door to Aspen Wellness.)
For questions or more information, call Aspen Wellness at 505-466-5887 or Aspen Medical Center at 466-5885. Please leave a message if you cannot reach the the acupuncturist or a receptionist.